Hi there!
So who's me?
I'm a very vivid gamer and spend probably too much time playing all kinds of games. I'm also a christian, consuming almost all kinds of media (anime, manga, ebooks, printed books, audio books, series, movies, music, comic books, web comics, different websites and blogs), studying physics and... oh, yeah, being married, too :D FYI 23m.
I'm a very vivid gamer and spend probably too much time playing all kinds of games. I'm also a christian, consuming almost all kinds of media (anime, manga, ebooks, printed books, audio books, series, movies, music, comic books, web comics, different websites and blogs), studying physics and... oh, yeah, being married, too :D FYI 23m.
What can you expect from me?
Previews of what my gamer-me is expecting every month, thoughts about games I play or plan to play, thoughts about what's going on in the gamer world, maybe some christian thoughts about games etc or physics stuff from time to time.
Previews of what my gamer-me is expecting every month, thoughts about games I play or plan to play, thoughts about what's going on in the gamer world, maybe some christian thoughts about games etc or physics stuff from time to time.
Why the fuck am I going to blog about all this, though no one is ever going to read it?
Yeah, I just wanted to do a sort of diary for myself, but hey, why not blog? :D
Yeah, I just wanted to do a sort of diary for myself, but hey, why not blog? :D
See ya!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen