Donnerstag, 17. April 2014

about SHARE button, Dreamshot and Photomode

Nutshell version:
Just my opinion, but every game needs a decent screenshot mode.
Nutshell end.

Today was a great day for me! Sucker Punch released the latest patch for their game inFAMOUS : Second Son and added a quite good photo mode: You can pause the game at almost any time, move the camera around, change some settings and put a filter on it, then press the SHARE-button and your screenshot is on its way. With a little preparation you can create nice tech demo videos and share those awesome explosions and particle effects with everyone :D

And then I remembered the Dreamshot mode in Need for Speed : Hot Pursuit (the 2010 one). I've spent literally hours creating wonderful screenshots, because the graphics were really nice and the cars were wonderful!^^ I took hundreds of pictures and got quite good at it. I even started to do it in real life and with a little help learned how to edit those, too ;P

And we all know how MS and Sony wants us to share videos and screenshots, but there is only so much they can provide us with. It's time for the devs to up their games and give us some decent screenshot tools, like right now!

I want to get pictures of glorious drifts and crashs in Need for Speed : Rivals, of wonderful kills in Killzone : Shadow Fall, of the gruesome deaths of Lara in Tomb Raider (the 2013/2014 one) and just about every epic moment in gaming, but there is no decent way...

But maybe that's for the better. I would totally spam the world with screenshots :D

Oh, here are a few ;)

Catching the Needle [inFAMOUS : Second Son]

Angry Beetle [Killzone : Shadow Fall]

Shared Sorrow [Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag]

See My Beauty [flOw]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen