A monthly preview of my gamer life, huh? Lucky me, April 2014 is going to be a pretty good month gamer-wise :)
Nutshell version for lazy people:
I'm gonna play Jak & Dexter, Soul Sacrifice, Sly Cooper, Gravity Rush and maybe buy Persona 4 or Dargon's Crown on Vita. On PS4 it's gonna be inFAMOUS, Assassin's Creed IV and Killzone.
Nutshell end.
Let's start with the little things in life like my PS Vita
I have a few games that I want to finish this month and there are a few I'm really interested in (which will keep me from finishing the first mentioned, but that's how it is).
First and foremost there is Jak & Daxter : The Precursor Legacy. Why that's so important? Jak II : Renegade was my very first PS2 game (There was actually a game I bought earlier, but I can't remember it anymore and Jak II was the first game that I played or tbh starred at.) and it is really really overdue to play the prequel :D I've got the trilogy, but I'll do it by the book and play them the order they were released in.
Second there is Soul Sacrifice which is really good, but atm there are a lot other games, so I play SS one or two contracts at a time. My fault, cause I'm to easily distracted by other games...
Sly Cooper : Thieves in Time! That's another game I'm so itching for, because I played Sly 2 : Band of Thieves and I loved it! Somehow never got to play Sly Raccoon or Sly 3 : Honor Among Thieves, but that's what the Sly-trilogy is here for (queue for May) ;)
Gravity Rush was the first game I started on my Vita and the only reason I haven't finished it is that I have only 8 gigs of storage and Killzone : Mercenary wanted some space... Time to finish it^^
Maybe I'll get Persona 4 : The Golden or Dragon's Crown this month. I need a good (J)RPG in my collection!
Now about this glorious piece of tech I bought day one last year: my PlayStation 4
There are a few games I want to play this month and maybe an indie or two will join the party spontaneously.
There is, of course, the beautiful superpowered inFAMOUS : Second Son. I've got platinum and had a lot of fun in these 40h and even without those nice PaperTrail missions I'd come back. I can't wait to follow the leads I dug up at brunbergdetectiveagency.com :) I want to turn into paper so much (Konan, anyone?)^^
Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag is also fighting for my attention (and it has some very good moves). There is like only one trophy left (All Rounder) and multiplayer is a lot of fun. No shame in clocking a few more hours and most players are not feeling the need to run across the map in a blood thirsty frenzy *cough* CoD kiddies *cough* and disturb your great hide and seek game, so why not^^
Killzone : Shadow Fall's Insurgent DLC sounds like fun, so spending a few bucks on it shouldn't be a problem. Maybe I should get the Season Pass? Hm, maybe.
Woah. Almost forgot Child of Light, but that's so late in April I'll talk about it in May.
So that's it for the moment. If you actually read all this (Weird stuff happens all days, so why not?) leave a comment below and tell me what you think ;)
I've also got a twitter lately and retweet a lot of stuff happening in the gaming world.
See ya, maybe :D
PS: Just got FEZ for PS4, Vita etc via Cross Buy^^
PS: Just got FEZ for PS4, Vita etc via Cross Buy^^
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen