Dienstag, 3. Juni 2014

my gamer june 2014

Wow. Somehow the days just fly by...


Nutshell
P4G, Sly4, WD, Trials and Transistor are going to be my games this month.
llehstuN

What did I do the last month: I again had less time than I thought for gaming, so on my Vita I played a lot of Persona 4 Golden and on PlayStation 4 I finished Tomb Raider, but I added Transistor and Trials Fusion to the list.




Vyson: "Call! I'm first!"

"Yeah, okay, keep it down, little guy."
I've finally got my hands on a 32 GB memory card, so I downloaded 20 gigs worth of games, but I probably only play P4G and Sly Cooper : Thieves in Time, as sadly there are no interesting releases this month for me (and also I'm broke for the next two weeks). Oh, almost forgot Dragon's Crown (PS+).


Psyon: "Don't leave me alone!"

"Nah, I won't, you powerful black electronic entertainment device."
There is a lot of Watch_Dogs to play (singleplayer and multiplayer) and I hope I get Killzone : Shadow Fall back (my brother is keeping it at his place -.-). And never forget about the "small" games: Transistor and Trials Fusion.
I guess I'll try the PS+ games, but I'm not really up to date with those...


But you are not only going to play, are you?

I wish :D
No, there is supposed to be sun out there (maybe...) and the university is nothing to ignore.
But my new TV is gonna show me 24 - Season 2, Tudors - Season 3, House MD - Season 6, Breaking Bad - Season 3, Black Bullet, Sunday without God, Oreimo *cough*, Hamatora and HannibalAnd on my Nexus 5 I'll listen to Child Lee's Running Blind (Jack Reacher 4) and Sergej Lukianenko's Sternenschatten (Звёздная тень) and read The Activity, Bedlam, Okko, Sex and Who/Where is Jake Ellis?.

Yeah, I'm never going to get to do all of this :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen